***Please note: After3 will not be offering any transportation for the Fall 2021 Semester.***
Transportation is provided by ARJ Transportation and is available to all After3 after school children. To use the transportation system, you must check BUS as your dismissal option when you register online for after school courses. You may select any combination of days you wish, from one to five days of the week. The daily routes will be established during the first week of the semester, and once established will be permanent for the duration of the semester. We service the Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Tribeca/Battery Park, and parts of Brooklyn.
- Due to a recent increase from the bus company we’ve had to update our terms of bus service. The bus will be now be for the entire semester, per day of the week. Payment will now be charged in full, or in three installments of $110 each.
- The bus fee is now $66 per month, and $330 per semester.
- The three payment installment: Your credit card will be charged automatically for 1/3 of your bus fee at the time of registration, 1/3 on the 10th of October, and 1/3 on the 10th of December.
- No refunds will be issued for school closing, holidays and days that After3 is not in session.
When registering for the bus please indicate a cell phone number and your cell phone provider. This will allow us to send you a text message when the bus is leaving the school. Our aim is to depart daily at 5:00pm. The buses will be operational starting the first day of afterschool on Thursday, September 10th, 2020. If you are planning on registering for afterschool and also plan on using the bus option for your child’s dismissal, you need to register online by the deadline, Thursday, August 20th, 2020. After the deadline, parents will need to email email@example.com for permission to register for the bus, as any registrations after the deadline will not be honored.
You can download a SAMPLE bus schedule via the following link: Sample Bus Stops
Please visit the following FAQ sheet for additional information: After3 Bus FAQ
Middle School Information:
*Please note that After3 will not be offering any middle school registrations for the Fall 2021 Semester.*
We offer the After3 5pm private bus as a courtesy to Middle School students who may find it of service. To request busing through After3 for the Winter/Spring 2020 semester please use the following link: Middle School Bus Request Form.
Bus Rules and Regulations:
- There is no Eating or Drinking on the bus for safety reasons. Students will be allowed to eat, drink, and use the restroom before getting on the bus. Please note that although After3 is a peanut free program, the bus is a shared space. We advise parents whose child have severe allergies, to not register for the bus.
- All parents should plan to arrive 5 minutes before their scheduled time to avoid delays. Any parent who is more than 5 minutes late, must pick up their child at the next stop.
- Any student who has to be brought back to the school due to extreme lateness, must pick up from site and a $50 late fee will be charged, cash on arrival.
- Any parent late for pick up 3 or more times will be charged a $25 late fee.
- Excessive and/or repeat lateness may lead to removal from the bus route.
- As a courtesy, additional students may ride home with a current bus student, but requests must be made at least 36 to 72 hours in advanced and requires approval from the Bus Coordinator. There is a fee of $18 for the day. Please note this will only be granted if there is space available or for emergencies and cannot be requested on an ongoing basis; The bus is not available piecemeal.
- The bus fee $330 for the entire semester. Once registered the commitment is for the semester no refunds will be issued if you wish to cancel.
- There will be two options for bus payment. The bus fee may be paid in full at the time of registration or a three payment installment. Your credit card will be charged automatically 1/3 of your bus fee at the time of registration, 1/3 on the 10th of March, and 1/3 on the 10th of May.
- Requests for changes or to be added onto the bus must be made and approved by the Bus Coordinator at least 36 to 72 hours in advance.
- No refunds will be issued for school closings, holidays and days that After3 is not in session. We do not prorate.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding transportation, please contact: