Brochure: After3’s Winter/Spring 2019 brochure
After3 Online Registration Link will open on Thursday, January 10th at 12:00pm. Although After3’s registration for courses is ongoing, the online registration link will close on Monday, January 28th at noon. All registration after the 28th will have to be requested via email and is based on availability. Please note that the deadline to register for the 5pm bus is Sunday, January 20th at midnight. Please email After3bus@gmail.com if you have any additional questions.
If you’ve registered for previous semesters, you can access your account via the following link: After3 Online Account. Please email us at After3nyc@gmail.com with a descriptive subject line, if you have any additional questions.
**Attention iPad and MAC Users
Apple’s Safari browser IS NOT RECOMMENDED for use with our registration forms. Active Network recommends the use of a different browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Helpful Reminders and Information:
Here are a few reminders as you register online:
- Returning User: If your child has previously attended afterschool with us, you already have an account and the username for your login will be your email address. If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one following the online prompts.
- New User: If you are new to our online registration system, you’ll be able to create an account during registration, which will save your information for future use/semesters.
- Please refer to the schedule of classes as you register. You can access the schedule by downloading the brochure from the link above.
- We recommend that you allocate sufficient time for registration. Typical wait times are between 30-60 minutes but can be more.
- If you have any issues with the registration link, please try a different browser and/ or clear your cache. Please review the following troubleshooting page for more detailed information: Common Registration Issues. Please note safari is not recommend as our site uses Flash.
- If you experience difficulties and need help, please email email@example.com with a detailed subject line for a faster response.
Please visit the following FAQ sheet for additional information: After3 FAQ
Middle School Registration Information:
We in encourage middle school parents to check the NEST+m website for available onsite programs.