*Please note: All classes for the upcoming Spring 2021 Semester will be held virtually online from April 12th – June 18th, 2021. *
After3’s Online Registration Link will open on Tuesday, March 16th for all grades. Although After3’s registration for courses is ongoing, the online registration link will close on, Tuesday, March 30th at noon. All registration after the 30th will have to be requested via email and is based on availability. Please note all classes for the Spring 2021 Semester will be held virtually online from April 12th – June 18th, 2021.
After3 is pleased to announce that we will be using a new online registration platform for our upcoming Spring 2021 season. Unfortunately, account information cannot be ported in from Thriva (previous platform). However, you can create a new account now using the following link: https://www.active.com/. Please email us at After3nyc@gmail.com with a descriptive subject line, if you have any additional questions.
**Attention iPad and MAC Users
Apple’s Safari browser IS NOT RECOMMENDED for use with our registration forms. Active Network recommends the use of a different browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Helpful Reminders and Information:
Here are a few reminders as you register online:
- New User: If you are new to our online registration system, you’ll be able to create an account during registration, which will save your information for future use/semesters.
- You can also create a new account now using the following link: https://www.active.com/.
- Please refer to the schedule of classes as you register. You can access the schedule by downloading the brochure from the link above.
- We recommend that you allocate sufficient time for registration. Typical wait times are between 30-60 minutes but can be more.
- If you have any issues with the registration link, please try a different browser and/ or clear your cache. Please review the following troubleshooting page for more detailed information: Common Registration Issues.
- If you experience difficulties and need help, please email email@example.com with a detailed subject line for a faster response.
Please visit the following FAQ sheet for additional information: After3 FAQ
Middle School Registration Information:
We in encourage middle school parents to check the NEST+m website for available onsite programs.
*Please note that After3 will not be offering any middle school registrations for the Springs 2021 Semester.*