After3’s Fall/Winter 2017 brochure is now available via the following link: After3 Lower School Fall/Winter 2017 Brochure
After3 Online Registration Link will open on Thursday, August 10th at 11:30 am. Although After3’s registration for courses is ongoing, the online registration link will close on Wednesday, August 30th. All registration after the 30th will have to be requested via email and is based on availability. Please note that the deadline to register for the 5 pm bus has been updated to Tuesday, August 22nd at 12pm Please email After3bus@gmail.com if you have any additional questions.
If you’ve registered for previous semesters, you can access your account via the following link: After3 Online Account. Please email us at After3nyc@gmail.com with a descriptive subject line, if you have any additional questions.
**Attention iPad and MAC Users
Apple’s Safari browser IS NOT RECOMMENDED for use with our registration forms. Active Network recommends the use of a different browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Helpful Reminders and Information:
Here are a few reminders as you register online:
- Returning User: If your child has previously attended afterschool with us, you already have an account and the username for your login will be your email address. If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one following the online prompt.
- New User: If you are new to our online registration system, you’ll be able to create an account during registration, which will save your information for future use/semesters.
- Please refer to the schedule of classes as you register. You can access the schedule by downloading the brochure from the link above.
- If you have any issues with the registration link, please try a different browser.
- If you experience difficulties and need help, please e-mail email@example.com.
Please visit the following FAQ sheet for additional information: After3 FAQ
Middle School Registration Information:
We in encourage middle school parents to check the NEST+m website for available onsite programs.