If you’ve registered for previous semesters, you can access your account via the following link: After3 Online Account. Please email us at After3nyc@gmail.com with a descriptive subject line, if you have any additional questions.
Lower School Fall/Winter 2019 Registration Information:
Brochure: After3’s Fall/Winter 2019 brochure
After3’s Online Registration Link will open on Tuesday, August 13th at 12:00pm. Although After3’s registration for courses is ongoing, the online registration link will close on Thursday, August 29th at noon. All registration after the 29th will have to be requested via email and is based on availability. Please note that the deadline to register for the 5pm bus is Thursday, August 22nd, 2019 at noon. Please email After3bus@gmail.com if you have any additional questions.
Helpful Reminders and Information:
Here are a few reminders as you register online:
- Returning User: If your child has previously attended afterschool with us, you already have an account and the username for your login will be your email address. If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one following the online prompts.
- New User: If you are new to our online registration system, you’ll be able to create an account during registration, which will save your information for future use/semesters.
- Please refer to the schedule of classes as you register. You can access the schedule by downloading the brochure from the link above.
- We recommend that you allocate sufficient time for registration. Typical wait times are between 30-60 minutes but can be more.
- If you have any issues with the registration link, please try a different browser and/ or clear your cache. Please review the following troubleshooting page for more detailed information: Common Registration Issues. Please note safari is not recommend as our site uses Flash.
- If you experience difficulties and need help, please email email@example.com with a detailed subject line for a faster response.
After3 bus service is provided by ARJ Transportation and is open to all students enrolled in after school. We service Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Tribeca/Battery Park and certain areas of Brooklyn. Routes are based on students enrolled on each particular day.
If you are planning on registering for after school, and also plan on using the bus option for your child’s dismissal, you need to register online by Thursday, August 22nd, 2019 by 12pm. After the 22nd parents will need to email After3bus@gmail.com for permission to register for the bus. The buses will be operational starting the first day of the After3 Fall Semester, which is Monday, September 9th, 2019.
As a courtesy Middle school students are welcome to ride the After3 bus. Please email After3bus@gmail.com to request busing. Last day of bus sign up for Middle school students is August 19th, 2019.
If you think you are eligible for financial aid:
- A limited amount of financial aid is available for families who qualify.
- Financial aid is on a first come first served basis and must be requested by Friday, August 9th for the Fall/Winter 2019 Semester. Please note that review and approval can take up to 2 weeks, so we recommend early request.
- You can get more information about eligibility requirements at nyc.gov/accessnyc or please view the following PDF link for instructions on how to apply online. You may also contact the Parent Coordinator for help obtaining an income verification letter. Please note that financial aid eligibility is determined and issued solely by After3.
- The eligibility letter should then be scanned and emailed to After3nyc@gmail.com for financial aid determination. During the school year, the letter can also be left in the After3 mailbox in the PTA office.
- See Policies tab for detailed information.
*DISCLAIMER: Our programs are not sponsored or endorsed by the Department of Education or the City of New York, NEST+m or its PTA