Lower School Fall/ Winter 2016 Registration Information:
After3’s Fall/Winter 2016 brochure is now available via the following link: After3 Lower School Fall/Winter 2016 Brochure
Although After3’s registration for courses is ongoing, the Online registration link closed on Wednesday, August 24th at 1 pm. All registration after the 24th will have to be requested via email and is based on availability. Please note that the deadline to register for the 5pm bus was August 16th. Please email After3bus@gmail.com for approval to be added.
If you’ve registered for previous semesters, you can access your account via the following link: After3 Online Account. Please email us at After3nyc@gmail.com with a descriptive subject line, if you have any additional questions.
Helpful Reminders and Information:
Here are a few reminders as you register online:
- Returning User: If your child has previously attended afterschool with us, you already have an account and the username for your login will be your email address. If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one following the online prompt.
- New User: If you are new to our online registration system, you’ll be able to create an account during registration, which will save your information for future use/semesters.
- Please refer to the schedule of classes as you register. You can access the schedule by downloading the brochure from the link above.
- If you have any issues with the registration link, please try a different browser.
- If you experience difficulties and need help, please e-mail email@example.com.
After3 bus service is provided by Superior School Bus and is open to all students enrolled in after school. We service Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Tribeca/Battery Park and certain areas of Brooklyn. Routes are based on students enrolled on each particular day.
If you are planning on registering for after school, and also plan on using the bus option for your child’s dismissal, you need to register online by Tuesday, August 16th ,2016. After the 16th parents will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to register for the bus. The buses will be operational starting the first day of the After3 Fall semester, which is Tuesday, September 13th, 2016.
If you think you are eligible for financial aid:
- A limited amount of financial aid is available for families who receive free or reduced lunch.
- You can get more information about eligibility requirements at nyc.gov/accessnyc or please contact the school’s Parent Coordinator for help obtaining a free/reduce lunch verification letter. Please note that financial aid eligibility is determined and issued solely by After3.
- The eligibility letter should then be scanned and emailed to After3nyc@gmail.com for financial aid determination. During the school year, the letter can also be left in the After3 mailbox in the PTA office. See policies tab for more information.
*DISCLAIMER: Our programs are not sponsored or endorsed by the Department of Education or the City of New York, NEST+m or its PTA