If you’ve registered for previous semesters, you can access your account via the following link: After3 Online Account. Please email us at After3nyc@gmail.com with a descriptive subject line, if you have any additional questions. Please note access is no longer available Online for Thriva accounts.
*Please note: Classes for the upcoming Spring 2022 Semester will be held in-person at Nest+m, from March 28th, 2022 – June 17th, 2022.*
Lower School Spring 2022 Registration Information:
Brochure: After3 LG Spring 2022 Classes Brochure
After3’s Online Registration Link will open Today Thursday, March 3rd at 12pm for all grades. Although After3’s registration for courses is ongoing, the online registration link will close on Monday, March 14th at noon. All registration after the 14th will have to be requested via email and is based on availability. *Please note: All classes for the upcoming Spring 2022 Semester will be held in-person at Nest+m, from March 28th, 2022 – June 17th, 2022.*
Registration, for 5pm bus service will close at noon on Wednesday, March 9th.
Child Care: On Monday, March 14th, we will send parents registered for the Spring semester a sign up form for child care. Please note child care will run the week before specialized classes will begin Monday, March 21st – Friday, March 25th. Students will be entertained with supervised indoor and outdoor activities. **Please note your child can only attend on days they are currently registered for** Additional days will NOT be honored
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION DETAILS – PLEASE READ:
- Here are a few reminders as you register online:
- Please visit the following link for answers to FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- New User: If you are new to our online registration system, you’ll be able to create an account during registration, which will save your information for future use/semesters.
- If you’ve created an account on Active.com, you already have an account and the username for your login will be your email address. If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one following the online prompts. Please note only one Online account is needed to register siblings;
- PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD AND NOT YOURSELF; You will receive a confirmation email once you are done registering with receipt, welcome letter and medical forms. You can also make edits/updates and additional payments at https://campsself.active.
com/After3 **This is not the registration link;
- For families with multiple students, please put all courses in your cart at the beginning of registration. You’ll be able to assign the courses as you move through the registration process;
- Please refer to the schedule of classes as you register. You can access the schedule by downloading the brochure from the link above;
- We recommend that you allocate sufficient time for registration. Typical wait times are between 30-60 minutes but can be more;
- There will be a wait-list available for only certain courses. However, space is limited so we strongly recommend registering for an alternate course. We’ll contact people on the wait-list if we can accommodate additional participants. If you cannot register for a wait-list, this means the wait-list is also full or no wait-list is available for that course;
- If you have any issues with the registration link, please try a different browser and/ or clear your cache;
- If you experience difficulties and need help, please e-mail email@example.com
with a detailed subject line for a faster response;
- Please note that anyone with a past due balance in Thriva will not be allowed to use the new platform.
Outstanding Balances: Please note new registrations will not be honored for accounts with a past due balance. Any course/bus fees collected will be applied to your accounts outstanding balance. No refunds/credits will issued.
- Please select bus as your dismissal for your courses;
- You’ll need to also add the corresponding bus “course” to your shopping cart.
- You’ll have the option to pay in full or make 1/2 deposit, followed by one installment payment.
After3 bus service is provided by ARJ Transportation and is open to all students enrolled in after school. We service Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Tribeca/Battery Park and certain areas of Brooklyn. Routes are based on students enrolled on each particular day.
If you are planning on registering for after school, and also plan on using the bus option for your child’s dismissal, you need to register online by Wednesday, March 9th, 2022 by 12pm. After the 9th parents will need to email After3bus@gmail.com for permission to register for the bus. The buses will be operational starting the first day of the After3 Spring Semester, which is Monday, March 28th, 2022.
As a courtesy Middle school students are welcome to ride the After3 bus. Please email After3bus@gmail.com to request busing. Last day of bus sign up for Middle school students is Thursday, March 17th, 2022 by 12pm.
If you think you are eligible for financial aid:
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to financial constraints, financial aid will not be available for the Spring Semester.
- A limited amount of financial aid is available for families who qualify.
- Financial aid is on a first come first served basis. Please note that review and approval can take up to 2 weeks, so we recommend early request.
- You can get more information about eligibility requirements at nyc.gov/accessnyc or please view the following PDF link for instructions on how to apply online. You may also contact the Parent Coordinator for help obtaining an income verification letter. Please note that financial aid eligibility is determined and issued solely by After3.
- The eligibility letter should then be scanned and emailed to After3nyc@gmail.com for financial aid determination. During the school year, the letter can also be left in the After3 mailbox in the PTA office.
- See Policies tab for detailed information.
*DISCLAIMER: Our programs are not sponsored or endorsed by the Department of Education or the City of New York, NEST+m or its PTA