If you’ve registered for previous semesters, you can access your account via the following link: After3 Online Account. Please email us at After3nyc@gmail.com with a descriptive subject line, if you have any additional questions. Please note access is no longer available Online for Thriva accounts.
*Please note: Classes for the upcoming Fall 2023 Semester will be held in-person at Nest+m, from September 18th, 2023 – January 26th.*
Lower School Fall 2023 Registration Information:
Brochure: After3 LG Fall 2023 Class Brochure
After3’s Online Registration Link will open on Tuesday, July 25th at 12pm for all grades. Although After3’s registration for courses is ongoing, the online registration link will close on Tuesday, August 15th at noon. All registration after the 15th will have to be requested via email and is based on availability.
Bus Service: Registration for 5pm bus service will close at noon on Tuesday, August 15th. Please note the bus is a separate purchase from courses, you must add busing to your cart during registration.
Please note that we need a minimum of 10 students registered daily to be able to operate each bus. In the unfortunate event that this minimum is not met, we will have to cancel bus service for the Fall 2023 Semester.
Child Care: May be available at an additional cost for After3 students who need coverage, from Monday, September 11th – Friday, September 15th, 2023. Please note bus service will not be available. Additional registration will be required and linked provided early September.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION DETAILS – PLEASE READ:
- Here are a few reminders as you register online:
- Please visit the following link for answers to FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- New User: If you are new to our online registration system, you’ll be able to create an account during registration, which will save your information for future use/semesters.
- If you’ve previously created an account on Active.com, you already have an account and the username for your login will be your email address. If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one following the online prompts. Please note only one Online account is needed to register siblings;
- PLEASE BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD AND NOT YOURSELF; You will receive a confirmation email once you are done registering with receipt, welcome letter and medical forms. You can also make edits/updates and additional payments at https://campsself.active.
com/After3**This is not the registration link;
- For families with multiple students, please put all courses in your cart at the beginning of registration. You’ll be able to assign the courses as you move through the registration process;
- Please refer to the schedule of classes as you register. You can access the schedule by downloading the brochure from the link above;
- We recommend that you allocate sufficient time for registration. Typical wait times are between 30-60 minutes but can be more;
- There will be a wait-list available for only certain courses. However, space is limited so we strongly recommend registering for an alternate course. We’ll contact people on the wait-list if we can accommodate additional participants. If you cannot register for a wait-list, this means the wait-list is also full or no wait-list is available for that course;
- If you have any issues with the registration link, please try a different browser and/ or clear your cache;
- If you experience difficulties and need help, please e-mail email@example.com
with a detailed subject line for a faster response;
Outstanding Balances: Please note new registrations will not be honored for accounts with a past due balance. Any course/bus fees collected will be applied to your accounts outstanding balance. No refunds/credits will issued.
- Please note that anyone with a past due balance in Thriva will not be allowed to use the new platform.
- Please select bus as your dismissal for your courses;
- You’ll need to also add the corresponding bus “course” to your shopping cart.
- You’ll have the option to pay in full or make 1/2 deposit, followed by one installment payment.
Will be held on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays only
After3 bus service is provided by ARJ Transportation and is open to all students enrolled in after school. We service Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Tribeca/Battery Park and certain areas of Brooklyn. Routes are based on students enrolled on each particular day.
If you are planning on registering for after school, and also plan on using the bus option for your child’s dismissal, you need to register online by Tuesday, August 15th. After the 15th parents will need to email After3bus@gmail.com for permission to register for the bus. The buses will be operational starting the first day of the After3 Spring Semester, which is Monday, September 18th, 2023.
As a courtesy Middle school students are welcome to ride the After3 bus. Please email After3bus@gmail.com to request busing. Last day of bus sign up for Middle school students is Tuesday, August 15th by 12pm.
*DISCLAIMER: Our programs are not sponsored or endorsed by the Department of Education or the City of New York, NEST+m or its PTA