Lower School Winter/Spring 2016 Registration Information:
After3’s Winter/Spring 2016 brochure is now available via the following link: After3 Lower School Winter/Spring 2016 Brochure
After3’s Winter/Spring 2016 online registration will close on Friday, January 22nd, 2016 at 1:00 pm. Please email us at After3nyc@gmail.com if you’re interested in registration for the Winter/Spring 2016 semester.
Helpful Registration Reminders and Information:
- Returning User: If your child has previously attended afterschool with us, you already have an account and the username for your login will be your email address.If you have forgotten your password, you can set a new one following the online prompt.
- New User: If you are new to our online registration system, you’ll be able to create an account during registration, which will save your information for future use/semesters.
- Please refer to the schedule of classes with you as you register. You can access the schedule by downloading the brochure from the link above.
- If you experience difficulties and need help please e-mail all questions to email@example.com.
After3 bus service is provided by Superior School Bus and is open to all students enrolled in afterschool. We service Upper East side, Upper West Side, Tribeca/Battery Park and certain areas of Brooklyn. Routes are tailored to students enrolled on a particular day.
If you are planning on registering for afterschool and also plan on using the bus option for your child’s dismissal, you need to register online by Monday, January 18th, 2016. After the 18th parents will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to register for the bus.
The buses will be operational starting the first day of the After3 fall semester, which is, Monday, February 1st, 2016.
If you think you are eligible for financial aid:
- Please contact the school’s Parent Coordinator for a financial verification voucher. Please note that financial aid eligibility is determined and issued solely by After3.
- The eligibility voucher should then be scanned and emailed to Samantha Williams at email@example.com. During the school year the voucher can also be left in the Afterschool mailbox in the PTA office. See policies tab for more information.