Safety Guidelines: Covid-19
Covid-19: After3 will be following all Department of Education, NEST+m, and CDC guidelines.
1. Wear a mask. Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
2. Maintain three feet of distance whenever possible.
3. Every person will have temperature check and health screening upon arrival.
4. Any person excibiting any symptoms of illness will not gain entry into the program. Please stay home if you are sick.
5. We will conduct regular cleanings of all spaces throughout the day, and each room and equipment will be sanitized between groups.
6. Occupancy of each room will be carefully monitored and will hold less than 75% of the room capacity.
7. We are all in this together. Take care of yourselves, and take care of each other.
For more information please view the link below:
All guidelines will continue to be updated in accordance wit CDC and NEST+m health and safety guidelines.